Tuesday, March 28, 2023

When it's hot, how do I get a drink that's cool?



A cool drink is the one thing that everyone wants when it's hot. However, if you're working in a restaurant or office with a lot of people, it can be hard to find a refreshing drink. So, we asked Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen senior brand manager Colleen Weeden for some quick drink cooling advice.


Wrapping your drinks in a cloth or paper towel and storing them in the freezer is the easiest way to chill them. According to Weeden, this works quickly and is the best way to ensure that your beverage stays cold for a long time.


Weeden suggests freezing your drinks for one to two hours in a tub of ice water if you don't have a freezer. This strategy isn't generally so viable as the cooler, however it's as yet a decent choice to rapidly cool your beverage.


Summer is the ideal chance to 시원한술삽니다 appreciate invigorating, cell reinforcement rich mixed drinks. Try a gin and lemon soda or a ginger ale and cranberry juice tropical cocktail.


I Purchase a Cool Drink to Beat the Heat I Purchase a Cool Drink One of my favorite things to do after a long day at the office is to grab a spritzer and go for a walk. A brisk walk is always good for the blood, making it a winning combination for many urbanites. It's a nice break from the heat. I could do the same thing at home, but I can't leave my desk for reasons that are beyond comprehension, so I'm glued to my laptop all day, which is the worst way to spend a summer day.


We all know that working in an office isn't the most enjoyable place to be, but there's nothing worse than being forced to deal with a coworker who has a full bladder and being stuck behind a hot desk. Having said that, I've discovered a few handy gizmos that make the dreaded stifling heat and the daily commute significantly more bearable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment